- The housecall fee is $45.00 - this covers travel time and associated costs such as vehicle maintenance & repair.
- The exam fee is $55.00 for the first pet; any additional pets seen on that day are $42.00 each.
- Fees for other services are comparable to those charged by typical veterinary clinics.
- An estimate will gladly be provided upon request.
Areas outside of Anchorage and Eagle River will be charged a higher housecall fee because of the additional travel time.
- annual wellness exams & vaccinations for dogs & cats
- puppy & kitten exams & vaccination series
- exams for birds & small mammals including ferrets
- wellness blood work
- ear smears
- fecal examinations for internal parasites
- diabetes monitoring
The vast majority of visits to a veterinary clinic can easily be accomplished in the comfort of your home. The following is a list of available services:
- Used as sole therapy or as part of an integrative approach to treatment
- ear infections
- skin infections
- lameness exams
- poor appetite
- urinary tract infections